Friday 14 September 2012

Lunasol Holiday 2012

This year's Lunasol holiday collection will feature a Party Coffret (6825yen), plus two Sheer Glossy Eyes in gold and brown (2625yen), one Modelling Cheeks in a beige and pink gradation, two Nail Finish N (1575yen) and three Full Glamour Lips (3150yen). Set for release on 9 November, the collection is dominated by gold tones. The Party Coffret 2012 includes a Party Eyes EX01 Shiny Gold Brown palette (in the style of Modelling Glossy Eyes), Creamy Cheeks EX01 Beige Red, Full Glamour Gloss N EX22 Shiny Gold Beige Red, High Stylized Mascara N 01 Clear Black and a black lace-covered pouch. See the pics on 25ans, Mika Takahashi's blog and here.

5 comments:

Li said...

What's up with the lace design clip pouches? I'll probably pass on this year's Lunasol coffret bc the pouch is my least favorite style (prefer zipper pouches).

Haru said...

hi Li,
I think it's because lace is a big trend for this fall season. You can see it in the current collections by almost every high street brand like Zara, Mango, Warehouse etc.

Anonymous said...

esDefinitely interested in this holiday collection. By the way, I finally figured out how to use my Three 4D Eye Palette! I used a synthetic concealer brush and the shadows applied very well with lots of pigment. I remembered that an Armani artist had told me to use a synthetic concealer brush for the Eyes to Kill Intense shadows and I thought to try it on the 4D Eye Palette. Hopefully this will also work on my RMK Eye Palette as well. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Hi haru, I'm a fan of lunasol products. Will this holiday set be sold in sg? Thanks.
Btw I guess u forgot to label this post.

Haru said...

hi,
Thanks for pointing that out! I'm pretty sure that this set will be available in Singapore, as Kanebo has brought in the Lunasol holiday coffrets for the past few years without fail.