Friday 21 September 2012

Ettusais Lip Essence (Honey)

Ettusais will release a limited edition version Lip Essence (Honey) and Lip Essence (Honey Stick) on 18 October in Japan. The liquid balm version will retail for 1260yen for 10g, while the stick version will be 1050yen for 3g. Both contain SPF18 PA++ and are infused with royal jelly, honey, hyaluronic acid and beeswax. They have a light honey scent and give the lips a sheer honey tint. See a swatch on Bea's Up.

While in Japan, I picked up a few limited edition designs that were exclusive to It's Demo and Plaza Style. The red version is limited edition for this summer. These made excellent gifts!

6 comments:

Beauty Box said...

I'm a fan of the Ettusais Lip Essence...by far one of the best lip balms I've encountered...and their LE versions do make great gifts;-)

LauraLeia said...

The LE ones are so cute! Especially the Mickey Mouse ones :D

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is totally random but do you have any recomendations for a good shampoo (free of silicon) for short, dry and coarse hair? I recently just permed my hair and it is really in need of some TLC!
Thank you in advance! :)

-Cindy

adele said...

Hi there, will I be able to get them in most of the pharmacies? I'm heading to Osaka in November. Thanks! :)

Haru said...

hi adele,
Ettusais is quite easy to find in drugstores and shops like Plaza Style which sell a wide variety of beauty products and lifestyle goods. There's a list of their counters in Osaka on the Ettusais website, but it's in Japanese.
http://www.ettusais.co.jp/shop/shop_map6.html#osaka

Haru said...

hi Cindy,
Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know much about silicone-free shampoos in order to make a recommendation.