Saturday 26 May 2012

Addiction Fall 2012 Desert Rose

At the Addiction press preview held in Tokyo today, the new line of fifteen makeup brushes to be launched on 13 July was unveiled. The brand, which will turn three years old in the fall, is powering ahead with a refreshing confidence and boldness that is truly rare in the Japanese market. Pics from More.

The Morocco-inspired Desert Rose collection will debut on 17 August. It includes six new eyeshadows, four nail polishes, four powder eyeliner duos and two blush trios. See another pic of the eyeshadow display here and here.




Pic below by Abe Sawako.

3 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

I think I want at least half of the new eyeshadows, the liners, and a blush trio. Thankfully I am not really into brushes (for now).

stephanie said...

oh Haru, these are gorgeous. I love the look of those eyeshadows. I wonder if the brushes are any good? Could you report back if you hear word? :) like if they are... suqqu-soft? Haha.

Haru said...

hi Stephanie,
Sure, I'm curious about the brushes too. They look promising.

hey justine,
Same here, I want that fuchsia pink shade!