Tuesday 28 February 2012

Starbucks Sakura Collection 2012

Starbucks will roll out its eleventh annual sakura (cherry blossom) collection of tumblers and mugs on 29 February in Japan. I do not know if any of these will be available in Singapore or elsewhere, but they usually appear in Starbucks stores in Singapore around the same time as Japan. You can see the previous collections from 2011 and 2010 (also here and here).

Thanks to Monika of BeautyOshaberi for pointing me to the Wafutsushin for the information!

5 comments:

Moni said...

will have a look out for this. I somehow like the steel tumblr very much.

plue said...

i shall go check my nearest starbucks! i missed out on last year's :(

Unknown said...

Is it just me or do some of these bits look very Marimekko inspired?

Jing said...

The sg version is very plain compared to the jap version!

The Geeky Rabbit said...

it's already out in singapore! I agree with the previous person, it's very plain. especially the metal ones. managed to get both the plastic ones.