Wednesday 16 November 2011

Watsons Members Sale Haul

Popped by the Watsons Members Sale at Ngee Ann City earlier with Mag (Makeup Stash), Kas (Shine, Shimmer & Sparkle) and Monika (Beauty Oshaberi). Plenty of beauty brands were heavily discounted at 30%, so it was a good time to stock up on my staples as well as try out some new products.

The Majolica Majorca Dress Glove Cream ($7.35; usual price is $10.90) from the Glass Trick winter collection had just arrived, but not the Lash Expander Frame Plus #12 in blue black. Dress Glove Cream is a sweet berry-scented hand cream with silver shimmer particles and raspberry extract. I also picked up the Puff de Cheek OR302 ($16.03; usual price is $22.90).


I was elated to discover the Dolly Wink Volume Mascara limited edition gift set that came with a free Liquid Eyeliner for just $29.90. I've been wanting to try the Volume Mascara for a long time as it gets pretty good reviews online. The eyeliner works well for me so I decided to get it even though I already have a back-up in the recent limited edition hot pink packaging. This set was rapidly all snapped up but Mag and Kas managed to purchase it subsequently at the Wisma Atria store.



Love More masks were going at two boxes for $10 (usual price is $8.90 for one). The shelves were literally wiped clean. Fortunately, the staff re-stocked while I was there so I managed to get the Diamond White and Swiss Alps masks. I also picked up the Kracie Deep Whitening Hadabisei Face Mask ($13.23) at 30% off for six sheets.

As there was a 30% discount on Nicole by OPI, I picked up One Less Lonely Glitter and OMB! Both are from the One Less Lonely Girl collection.

My current collection of Nicole by OPI: (from left) One Less Lonely Glitter, Step To The Beat of My Heart, OMB!, Canadian Star and Top of My World.

Bifesta Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover ($12.90) with a free sample bottle of the Sebum Cleansing Lotion. This is already my 3rd or 4th bottle.

Steam Cream ($25.90) in the new Noel design. This came with a free orange and grey drawstring pouch, that was previously given away at BHG with purchase of two tins.

Like Steam Cream and Bifesta, the K-Palette Real Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow ($23.90) was also not on discount but I got a back-up anyway as I go through one of these every couple of months.

And finally, my favourite Meltykiss chocolates in assorted flavours like Creamy Chocolate, White Chocolate, Tasty Cappucino, Matcha and Dark Rum. These yummilicious delights were going at three boxes for $9.90 (usual price is $3.60 for one).

All in all, it was a very satisfying haul!

9 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh my dear god. You did not just post melty kiss.
I used to have an addiction to the coffee flavoured one. I bought a packet every 2 days for about a year, telling my self "it's fiiiinee it has so many vitamins in!" XD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
I ordered the dolly wink mascara set, I've never tried the mascara or the eyeliner before, so I'm excited. I've been using 1day eyetatoo for about a year so it's exciting to change

Haru said...

Hi Lucy,
I wasn't aware that Meltykiss has vitamins in it! I just love these little cubes of chocolate perfection and it's impossible to eat just one.

Jamilla Camel said...

Amazing! I want to go to Watson's someday!

Anonymous said...

Hi haru,

Can't believe I walked pass Watsons yesterday without realizing that there is a member sale!! I need to stock up on some essentials! Would you know roughly when is the next member sale? And how often do they hold such sales?

I love Melty kiss too, especially the green tea flavored one! :D

keira

Haru said...

hi keira,

I don't know when the next members sale will be. I think they are held around every 3 months? Watsons should be having their regular sale as well which is open to the public with many brands at 20% off.

The Driveller Kate said...

I was eating a Matcha Meltykiss while reading and nearly choked! "Tasty Cappuccino" made me giggle -- as opposed to that Yucky Cappuccino?

The blue Majomajo is absolutely beautiful -- I hope it comes out in Sg soon.

W Dvienne said...

Great haul! I also did not realize there was a members sale yesterday but I had planned to go to Watsons during lunchtime to check out the latest Hello Kitty Sexy Look facial mask. So glad I did! Cos the very masks I wasted to buy was on offer - Buy 1 free 1. So happy! It also started getting more & more crowded & the cashier Q was super long, so I didn't have time to get anything else but I'm happy with my purchase :)

Haru said...

hi Kate,
What a coincidence! The cappuccino flavour is supposed to be excellent though I haven't tried it myself. The blueish MM mascara has been flying off the shelves in Japan, so I'm curious to see it in person.

hi Dvienne,
My friends also stocked up on the Hello Kitty masks as it was such a great deal!

effortgirl said...

Great haul! Mine isn't half as impressive, more hair products than anything.

I checked on e watsons brochure yesterday for a fellow forummer and sighed at the fact that I didn't buy enuff stuff (not even enuff for the free Seasame st umbrella)!

Oh well, am saving $ to spree from Sephora and other US sites next Fri :) want anything? It'll be sent straight to Sg. Am following u on twitter - just let me know.