Thursday 3 November 2011

Ettusais 2012 Diary and Little Twin Stars Lip Essence

Just picked up the Ettusais Little Twin Stars Lip Essence, Lip Essence (Deep Moist) and the 2012 diary!

The Lip Essence SPF18 PA++ (S$31, 10g) comes in a convenient squeeze tube with a slanted tip, making application a breeze.


The lip essence, which is made in Japan, has no taste or scent. It glides on very smoothly, coats the lips evenly and gives them a clear, slightly glossy finish without shimmer. The texture feels very similar to that of Lancome Juicy Tubes.

The list of ingredients.

The colorful 132-page diary, which is the gift with purchase of S$40, is a delightful collectible adorned with whimsical artwork featuring their duck icon in various guises. The diary gift has become an annual holiday tradition for Ettusais Singapore and it is only available here.






Can you spot the duck? :-)






The Ettusais duck flying the Singapore flag!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute GWP! And that lip essence is really famous in Japan, it was in all the magazines there. Have you used it before?

LauraLeia said...

The diary is really cute! :D

Haru said...

Hi,
Yes, I've used the lip essence before and it works well for repairing chapped/peeling lips.

Blovet Beauty said...

packaging is so cute!

Kas said...

The diary is super cute! I think I had one from a couple of years back - it was a hard cover diary. Im curious about the lip essence now - I wonder if it'll work as well as my Jack Black one. Is it a heavy duty lip balm?

Tavy said...

Aiya! I just bought lip essence not long ago. *sigh* should hv waited for this Little Twin Stars Lip Essence edition~!

Is Lip Essence (Deep Moist) newly launch? Have you used before?

Haru said...

hi Tavy,
Yes, the Lip Essence (Deep Moist) is a new limited edition release for this fall/winter season. I haven't used it yet as I'm still using the Lip Essence.

hi Kas,
I find the Ettusais Lip Essence to be similar to Jack Black in terms of the texture and hydrating effect. It feels thicker on the lips than Fresh's Lip Treatments.

Kas said...

oooh, ok, thanks! I'll check this out this week at the Metro sale! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, my daughter bought it as a birthday present, especially the little twin star. ..thanks for being so wonderful :-)