Friday 22 July 2011

Steam Cream launch at BHG

Steam Cream launches officially today in Singapore at BHG in Clementi and Bugis Junction. Retailing at S$25.90, the multi-purpose hydrating cream is hand made in Japan using a steam-infused process with ingredients such as oatmeal, orange flower water and lavender oil. (Read more about the ingredients on the Steam Cream UK website.)

A key attraction of Steam Cream is the collectible aluminium tin packaging, with new designs being released throughout the year, as can be seen on the Steam Cream Japan website. In the UK, Steam Cream retails at £10.50 (about S$20.80) while in Japan, it costs 1500yen (about S$23.20).

Do also check out Steam Cream Singapore's Facebook page for more details.

2 comments:

cewek said...

I bought Steam Cream when I was in Hongkers last December and I'll probably finish using it tonight! I'll definitely stock up more on it when I'm in London next.

Elaine said...

I am attracted by the design. Thanks for the information. Will go down to check them out :)