Wednesday 6 July 2011

Anna Sui Special Buys at Isetan

Anna Sui has a couple of promotional sets at Isetan Orchard and Isetan Scotts. The Magical Set (S$77) includes the Necklace Rouge 01 (with a pink gloss inside) and Eye Color 001 (white).

The Charm Set (S$58) includes the Mirror Charm and Eye Color #200 (a pale lavender). The Eye Color shades in the sets cannot be exchanged for other shades.

The Isetan Orchard counter is offering a very attractive gift with purchase of S$180 that includes a tumbler, fragrance miniatures and a denim jeans-inspired handbag. The Isetan Scotts counter is offering a similar gift with the bag but without the tumbler, if I recall correctly.

4 comments:

Editor of Rock On! Anna Sui said...

I would kill for that tumbler.

Jamilla Camel said...

I really need to get myself to Isetan!

Hannah said...

BHG Anna Sui was carrying the same promo sets and tumbler when I dropped by a few weeks ago. Don't know if they're still available there now.

Editor of Rock on! Anna Sui said...

http://rockonannasui.tumblr.com/post/7385582768/

I just wanted to give you a heads-up on this, since I wasn't sure if you knew yet. ;)