Saturday 22 January 2011

Sleek i-Divine Palettes Haul

I purchased another two Sleek i-Divine Palettes from Ebay seller lindas-cosmetic-corner at the end of December and they landed in my mailbox yesterday! Both were limited edition and no longer available from the Sleek website.

The Jewel palette (£7.99) is actually a tester unit with no box and missing the usual Sleek logo on the cover. I really wanted this for the gorgeous green shades in it! The lack of a box doesn't bother me as I usually discard the boxes almost right away.


The Good Girl palette was £6.99. As I combined shipping with some friends, registered airmail postage worked out to be £3.40 per palette. That worked out to be about S$22.40 per palette, still pretty affordable!

I don't use pink eyeshadows that often but several of these shades can double up as blushes. The cheerful bright pinks also make a nice counterpoint to the stormy shades in the Bad Girl palette.

Sleek has tweeted that they will be releasing an i-Divine Primer Palette next on 17 February, with an advance preview at the IMATS show taking place in London on 29-30 January.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

great buys! Thanks to you, i've recently joined a Sleek spree :)

btw, saw your picks on Lush group! Pity i went on Sat morning instead :(

Haru said...

Aww, sorry to have missed you! Hope you enjoyed the event too!

Natalie said...

I can't wait to get my Sleek palettes.. Thanks for the info! :D

Farah Dean said...

The Jewel palette looks really really pretty! I have Bad Girl too & have used it a few times. I still cannot work all pinks at one time.