Friday 26 November 2010

Watsons Week at Tampines Mall Atrium Sale

If you've been thinking about trying out Skin79's BB Creams, you can purchase these at a 20% discount at the Watsons Week at the Tampines Mall Atrium Sale from 29 November to 5 December. All Skin79 regular-price products will be available at 20% discount except for the BB Miniature Set (4x5g) and this "Petite Princesses" pair of travel-sized Diamond BB Creams. The latter set will be exclusively available at this sale. It will be launched island-wide later in January.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what other brands will be on 20% discount at Watsons week? I have been waiting for their storewide 20% off sale but they don't have any so far. Thanks.
Rach

Haru said...

hi Rach,
I'm afraid I don't have any further info.

Jolyn said...

Hi Haru

You always have the latest magazines so quickly! Though I can only lug back ViVi/CanCam/Popteen/Scawaii out of budget constraints, but I love the update on Spring's makeup! :D

Hopefully the 'Watsons Week' happening next week will have other products on sale too! Finally someplace nearer to me heh.

BTW, I bought the black eyeliner from Dollywink, and FYI it was a real mess T_T My eyes are smarting now still.