Thursday 20 May 2010

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara has just launched at Watsons! It is retailing for S$29.90 each. You can read my earlier review of the waterproof version which I purchased in Hawaii here. The version that is selling at Watsons comes in the Japanese packaging. I didn't check the country of manufacture so I'm not sure if it's a different version from the US one.

Another pleasant surprise at the Watsons in Ngee Ann City were these posters featuring my favourite Japanese actor, Kimura Takuya, for Gatsby. He has done several hilarious TV commercials for Gatsby which you can easily find on Youtube.

Also spotted these colourful new L'Oreal eyeshadow quads in the Watsons ad in Straits Times today but forgot to check them out in the store.

6 comments:

shopaholic said...

yes, i spotted them too! i was still contemplating whether to buy the mascara, which was launched in taiwan months ago.

the quads look yummy & adventurous. they promise good color payoff too.

. : * justine * : . said...

I love Kimura Takuya!! Actually the first time I saw one of the Gatsby ads (Moving Rubber, LOL) my friend and I were sure he was selling condoms... until we got to the end. XD;

p chan said...

the maybelline mascara is made in china. hth! :)

Anonymous said...

i have spotted that mascara too but i am not sure if i should give it a try. it's in the store everywhere. i guess when my MF dies, I'd try this out.

Hazelnutt said...

i'm intrigued by the lovely packaging of the MM palette! Thanks for sharing!

behlary(: said...

It's cheaper to buy it online! i got the exact one for $14.90 mailed! i know cherubslips is selling it for 17.90!