Friday 21 May 2010

Magazine freebies @ Kino

Picked up a couple of magazines at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City) today.

Female (S$6) comes with a Versus fragrance vial (1.5ml). Kinokuniya is also giving away a Smashbox makeover voucher and Photofinish Oil-free Foundation Primer (0.25oz/ 7.1ml) with Female. The Smashbox gift is exclusive to Kinokuniya. It is quite worthwhile considering that the full size Photofinish retails at US$36 for 1 oz. It is a silicone-heavy primer.

The new July issue of Madame Figaro Japon (S$18.10) comes with a 3.1 Phillip Lim eco-bag. I was expecting a cotton eco-bag but instead, it turned out to be made of very thin polyester (think umbrella cover material).

Nevertheless, the design is actually quite nifty as the bag can be folded up and stuffed into the inner pocket!





Due to the thinness of the material, the bag is more suitable for carrying lightweight items although it is quite roomy and can fit a few A4-size magazines.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one! :D Thanks

. : * justine * : . said...

I love reusable bags - I have loads! Most of mine are a similar thin material but it's surprisingly rip resistant (I haven't had one tear yet - *knock on wood* - even with heavy groceries)! I prefer these foldable into one packet bags over the heavy material plastic-feel ones that don't fold. I am trying to be better and keep one with me all the time... I think I just need enough to put one in every Tokidoki bag I have ;)!