Thursday 15 April 2010

Sweet x Gelato Pique

Picked up the new issues of Allure, Sweet and Bea's Up at Kinokuniya today.

Sweet (S$19.30) comes with a Gelato Pique mini bag. The exterior of the bag is coated with a waterproof material, making this perfect for the beach. The bag is made of polyester and PVC. You can view a video clip on the magazine website.

As you can see, it's fairly roomy.

The sides of the bag, inner pockets are all made of a mesh material. Overall, the bag is quite well-made. The colour scheme is very similar to the toiletries case that comes with the Gelato Pique mook.

The magazine is quite pricey but it's about one inch thick with 417 pages chock full of all the latest Japanese fashion collections.



The next issue of Sweet will come with a Hello Kitty x Fleece's Shop "preppy tote".

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is so cute! I think Sweet has the best GWP but I don't really like the magazine itself. It just doesn't speak to me I guess. (It really doesn't help I can't read Japanese hahaha. Vivi and CanCam are more entertaining for me.)