Thursday 29 April 2010

The She Space Fortune Cookie Wisdom

The She Space has released one final colour collection, Fortune Cookie Wisdom, of 30 gorgeous pigments. The She Space is not closing down. Instead, About Face Cosmetics will be replaced by Hope Quest, which will be much smaller and more focused. The pigments cost just US$3 each and look ever so pretty. I'm so very tempted to place an order but am trying to be good, not to mention there's tons of other stuff that I am lemming at the moment (O.P.I's Shrek Forever After collection just jumped to the top of my list).

2 comments:

The Undercover Gypsy said...

Hey Haru! *waves* I'm a slowly surfacing lurker who's been reading your blog for a long time.

Thank you for the wonderful posts, especially the one on your visit to Tangs and the Guerlain meteorites promotion - I bought the beige chic, finally, after almost a year of wondering if I wanted to drop that kind of cash for it. And now, I can say it's totally worth it...btw, that's the only shade left 01 and 02 are sold out....so, thanks again for being such a wonderful enabler ;)

Haru said...

hi,
Thanks for reading my blog! Glad to hear that you like the Beige Chic meteorites. The Meteorites are among the best finishing powders that I have tried, in terms of providing a softly glowy finish although I wish they could also provide better oil control. And one box takes an incredibly long time to use up, which makes them well worth the money.