Monday 19 April 2010

Issey Miyake & Narcisco Rodriguez Perfume Haul

I went by Tangs Orchard today to check out the Guerlain Meteorites which are currently on 50% discount (as they are revamping the packaging and formula). These are the "regular" ones which come in three shades (Mythic, Pink Fresh and Beige Chic) usually retail for S$83. Instead, I ended up at the fragrance section as my interest was piqued by the Narcisco Rodriguez fragrance sets that include a makeup palette.

The Narcisco Rodriguez For Her set includes a 50ml For Her eau de parfum, 10ml refillable spray, a funnel and a palette with a baby pink cream blush (5g) and lip balm (2g). There is also an Essence version that has a palette with a beige/brown cream blush. If you like Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely, then you will probably like Narcisco Rodriguez For Her although the latter is quite a bit more expensive.

The set usually retails for S$154 but Tangs Orchard is currently giving a S$15 instantly redeemable voucher with this set, so it costs S$139. This promotion is only while stocks last.

I don't really like the bulky lucite packaging of the palette as it is a tad heavy and has sharp edges. The thick width is to accommodate the refillable spray fragrance.




I also received the shower gel, body lotion and some fragrance samples.

I also picked up this A Scent by Issey Miyake set which includes a 50ml EDT and 100ml body lotion. The set costs only S$80 even though the 50ml EDT usually retails for S$123. As I had been lemming this fragrance for quite awhile, I couldn't resist the bargain. Plus the SA said that she had only two sets left!

5 comments:

natural cosmetics said...

Scents are lovely specially through the springs and summers to carry the beautiful fragrance through the day.

Nobi said...

hey haru
so you didn't buy anything from the discounted meteorite range? ai ya..wasted, why haru babe?

Anonymous said...

hi have u use fancl skin renewal pack before? is it capable of making skin look no so dull

Haru said...

hi,
Sorry, I haven't tried the Fancl Skin Renewal Pack before so I can't say if it works well.

Hi Nobi,
I already have 3 Meteorites (all limited editions) and they take forever to use up as it is. I'm more interested to see the new formula too.

Anonymous said...

I bought Narciso Rodriguez perfume at tangs too and the saleperson, Joyce is so nice to give me a generous amt of samples and freebies =)

shan shan