Thursday 22 April 2010

EOTD: NARS Cleo

Here's a simple look that I did with NARS Cleo eyeshadow duo.

The eyeshadows have an incredibly silky texture and lovely metallic glimmer. These apply and blend like a dream. The only drawback is that they do not last that well over many hours of wear. Despite using my usual Testimo primer, by the end of another 12-hour day, there was quite a bit of creasing at the inner corners and fading such that the dark green shade was no longer as intense as when I first applied it.

1 comment:

. : * justine * : . said...

I love this smokey look - it seems very appropriate for daytime! I love the texture of NARS eyeshadows but I don't love their darker shades - I think the staying power of their brights and light neutrals is a lot better. I do use a pretty extensive base though (UDPP + MAC Paint Pot) to prevent creasing and intensify the colour!