Friday 19 March 2010

Tsubaki Head Spa Line

Shiseido will add a Head Spa line of four haircare products to its popular Tsubaki range in late March in Japan. As some of you may know, the red series is the "Shining Line" and the white series is the "Damage Care Line". The new Head Spa line is formulated with natural essential oils and Tsubaki's signature camellia oil. The scent is a blend of marigold, rose and cinnamon from the essential oils used. The line-up includes an Extra Cleansing Shampoo, Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask. The Mask and Extra Cleansing Shampoo are supposed to be used once a week.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

The cleansing shampoo is intriguing, but I think this new line will just be too much for my naturally-oily hair. I use the red line and it's perfect.

Anonymous said...

I was reading TODAY paper & saw Watson's advertisement that they will be having a promotion from now till 24 Mar for My Beauty Diary Mask for SGD14.90 for the 10pcs boxset. U.P. SGD20.90.

Dominique -aka- 美華ちゃん said...

I loooooove Tsubaki! Gonna have to go check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Where to buy this range in singapore

Haru said...

I haven't seen this range on sale in Singapore yet. But you can usually find Tsubaki at the toiletries stores in People's Park or Venus Beauty in the HDB town centres, though I don't know if they have brought in this range yet.