Thursday 18 March 2010

Lush UK Haul

My brother is visiting from the UK and was kind enough to help me bring back a box of Lush goodies :-)

As I was too busy the past week, I didn't actually get around to unwrapping the lovelies until today. By that time, the more buttery products like the Happy Blooming Bath Melt had started to melt and stained the wrapper.

I've been lemming this Dorothy Bubble Bar just for the cheerful bright rainbow stuck on top. This is scented with ylang and sweet figs.

The Happy Blooming Bath Melt is supposed to last three baths, with one segment per bath. I quickly slipped this into a ziplock bag and placed it in the fridge before it melted any further in Singapore's hot weather. It contains a blend of calamine, ylang and cocoa butter.

Space Girls Bath Ballistic contains refreshing citrus oils and is supposed to smell like blackcurrant sweets.

I found Lush's description of Amandopondo Bubble Bath to be intriguing as the lemon and rose are supposed "to help you forgive and forget". This is scented with rose absolute and a twist of lemon and orange oils. The rosebud on top symbolizes an appeal for forgiveness. Aww....

And finally, Swalk soap which is jasmine-scented and covered in a layer of silver glitter :-)


9 comments:

Kas said...

Lovely Haul!!! I was eyeing the Dorothy bar too but I'm a shower person so I passed. I don't remember seeing Swalk soap on the webpage? Is it some kind of special edition?

Anonymous said...

cool

Haru said...

Hey Kas,
SWALK is a limited edition soap for this year's Valentine's Day :-)
http://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=737&category_id=495&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=80

shopaholic said...

Oh, they are fabulous, and so is your brother!

Anonymous said...

they look way too cute to be used!

Anonymous said...

Lovely stuffs you got there! You should placed them all in the fridge before they melt.

Anonymous said...

I wish wish wish someone will bring back lush!! Im a soap junkie!!

Katya said...

Love Lush shampoos! It's a pity I don't have Lush store where I live :( Hopefully visit UK in August and get me some of those lovelies ))

Faye - Boutique Bag Lady said...

I love Lush Dorothy Bubble Bars.