Wednesday 3 March 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Alice Look 4

Here's a very simple look that I did today with Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette.

I used Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) as a wash over the browbone area, Muchness (X) from the upper lashline to the crease, Oraculum (Baked) in the outer half of the crease and along the lower lashline, and Mad Hatter (Twice Baked) along the upper lashline.

I used K-Palette Real Lasting Volume Mascara in Jet Black on my lashes. Out of the mascaras from K-Palette, ZA and Majolica Majorca that I have tried recently, ZA gives the cleanest, absolutely clump-free finish but with little volume while K-Palette builds both length and volume with the least effort. Majolica Majorca is also good at building build length and volume but takes a bit more effort compared to K-Palette.

6 comments:

evie said...

liking all of your UD alice looks!!

Ahcapp said...

Hi Iris

I'm still very trilled just thinking of this Alice palette. :) they look very nice on your eyes. :) I think I'll be at a loss to which shades to use each day. Or maybe I just admire the palette instead... Mmm...

I have been using both BB nectar and Dior 539 IL since mon. I really like both items. :)) I think it's money well spent! Haha trying to console my wallet...

Btw remember the k palettes eyebrow tatoo marker we were chatting about selling at 50% off? I couldn't find colour 01 at watsons now. I think a lot of fellow readers must have been snatching them off the shelves. :P

I'll definately use the k palette mascara you raved about. ^_^ as long ad I finish my dejavu mascAra.

Yumeko said...

i just remembered i gotta buy the kpalette mascara! will do it tomorrow
thanks for the reminder doll!!!

Haru said...

Hey Yumeko,
Hope you find it successfully! It should be available at the larger Watsons stores.

Hey AhCapp,
You should play around with the Alice palette too! Glad to hear that the Nectar SB and IL quint are both working out for you. They're both super easy to wear especially in daytime/office. Dejavu mascara is very similar to the K-Palette one, I think, chock full of fibres and very wet-feeling. But I didn't really like the Dejavu plum mascara that I got with a Biteki mag some time ago so never tried out the black version.

Hi evie,
thank you!

Anonymous said...

does the korres at ion has a very high markup? would it be better to buy from drugstore .com?

thanks

Haru said...

hi,
The prices of Korres products at the Ion store is quite marked up compared to the US but after you include in shipping costs from the US, the difference is probably not that much unless you are ordering a lot. You may want to check out the Korres USA website which often has value sets and promotions.