Saturday 6 March 2010

EOTD: Body Shop Shimmer Cubes #7

Here's a simple EOTD done with the Body Shop Shimmer Cubes #6. Like the other Shimmer Cubes, this set is richly pigmented and applies very smoothly. The shine is quite intense but what's impressive about the Shimmer Cubes is that I experienced zero fall-out issues.

I used Marshmallow (beige) over the browbone area, Honeycomb (golden bronze) at the inner corners, Chocolate Chip from the upper lashline to the crease, and Dark Chocolate to line the upper and lower lashline. I also used K-Palette Real Lasting Volume mascara.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful makeup Haru. Well-blended and natural. Makes you look sweet :)

Taryn said...

Very pretty, Iris!

I just got the Shimmercubes #19 and love them, but I noticed they're full of parabens. Are you still trying to stay away from them? If so, does it worry you that these contain them?

I can't not use these, though. They're just too gorgeous.

Haru said...

hi Taryn,
I don't avoid parabens in my beauty products. For me, it's good if they are paraben-free but I don't rule out a products just because they contain parabens.