Sunday 14 March 2010

Appetite x Gryphon Tea promo at Kinokuniya

Picked up the new March issue of Appetite magazine (S$8) at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City) today. It comes with a free box of Gryphon tea (20 silken sachets). I received the Queen's Tea flavour which is a black tea blend of Himalayan Darjeeling and Ceylon. Also spotted boxes of Straits Chai flavour behind the cashier counter near the Japanese magazine section. This promotion is exclusive to Kinokuniya, which is currently has a storewide 20% discount for members until 21 March. There is also a 10% discount on stationery items (which are usually excluded from the member's discount).

2 comments:

AhCapp said...

Hi Iris,

I got my Suzy's zoo mechanical pencil today and yes, there is a 10% off. =) The pencil isn't very cheap, but I told myself I need to get something from this Suzy's zoo collection. LOL! =P

Haru said...

hey AhCapp,

Given how rare it is to find Suzy's Zoo stationery in Singapore, it's definitely worth the small splurge :-)