Sunday 7 March 2010

Anna Sui Nail Color N #205 and #902

Anna Sui Nail Color N comes in a wide range of 38 shades with varying amounts of glitter. Like most of Anna Sui's products, the nail polishes bear her signature rose scent which remains detectable on the nail after application. I like the sweet rose scent so it's not a problem for me but scent can be very subjective. The two shades that I received both applied very smoothly and evenly without streaking even after three coats. These look intense in the bottle but actually are quite sheer when applied.

#902 is a bright chartreuse that applies sheer at first but as you apply more layers, the finish becomes more intense and opaque with a rich shimmer.


#205 applies as a sheer grape (think diluted Ribena!) with glitter. In the pics below, I applied three coats of #205 and still, it remained translucent and more sheer compared to #902. Even without a top gloss coat, the finish was quite shiny.


6 comments:

Citrine said...

Pretty! They look like shimmeru jelly!

Jas said...

How much is a bottle? I'm tempted to get one!

Haru said...

hi Jas,
Sorry, I don't know the price but my guess is that it should be under S$25. Cozycot lists the nail polish price as S$22, but I'm not sure if this price is for an earlier version or the Nail Color N.

Anonymous said...

Love the fresh take of lime green! It's a pick me up color! So spring!

Anonymous said...

I like the #902 on you! I like it that not alot of people applied this color and they look classy too!

Jas said...

Thanks Haru!