Saturday 30 January 2010

Sightings: Urban Decay, Paul & Joe, Maybelline

Spotted at Ngee Ann City!

Both the Paul & Joe counters at Isetan Orchard and Takashimaya now feature the "Wild Flowers" promo visuals but the collection is not on display yet as it will be launched only next week.

The Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme line of lipsticks has just been launched at Watsons. Retailing at S$15.90, there are about 18 shades available here. It looks like we got the Australian version (which is called the Moisture Extreme Lipcolors) with shades names like Windsor Rose and Passion Red in a matte metal tube packaging. The US/European versions have a clear plastic cover and the US got 48 shades. I hate it when makeup companies release different versions for different countries but under the same name 'cos I'd prefer to be able to try what the US/European ladies are talking about on MakeupAlley!

5 comments:

AhCapp said...

mmm.. the new maybelline lippies look good. I wonder if it will be cheaper to get them at John Little, OG or even Metro since all of them have some kind of sale this weekend. =)

Btw, I would love to try that P&J eye concealer. I have been using IPSA eye conealer for the longest, but would like to find something else for replacement. =)

Haru said...

Hey AhCapp,

You should definitely try the P&J Under Eye Concealer! I have two of the stick versions from the most recent P&J warehouse sale at Jalan Kilang, but haven't been using them since I got the Under Eye Concealer which is just so much easier to apply and blend plus it has good coverage :-)

The Maybelline lipstick shades all look very wearable and there is no strong smell, like what was reported for some of the beige/nude shades in the US. The Watsons 20% discount is not applicable to it though as it's already on "special price".

Sabrina said...

I would die if I had a closet that looked as cute as the Paul & Joe counter. Thanks for the picture!!!

Laura L said...

may I know, is Sephora in S'pore sell Clarisonic??

Haru said...

hi ning*star,
Nope, Clarisonic is not sold in Sephora in Singapore. I don't think Clarisonic is available anywhere in Singapore.