Friday 1 May 2009

Magazine freebies

InRed is giving away a Tsumori Chisato striped mega-pouch (27cm x14cm x2cm) with its June issue, due out on 7 May in Japan. Tsumori Chisato is a Japanese designer whose clothing and accessories are usually very pricey. You can watch a short video clip of the PR showing off the pouch here!


Sweet will be giving away a Betsey Johnson mirror in their June issue, due out on 12 May. Check out the video clip here!


Steady, also out on 7 May, will come with a Beams marine stripe tote bag.


My pick is the Tsumori Chisato pouch of course!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

InRed issue 5 is giving out a Tommy & Patty Vanity pouch, I just got it last Thu.

Anonymous said...

When will In Red and Sweet reach Taka Kino and how much do they typically cost? I'm a noob regarding Japanese mags. Thanks for your help!
Rach

Haru said...

Hi Rach,
Kino's air shipment dates are Wednesdays and Fridays of each week, so you can expect the magazines to arrive on the Wed/Fri closest to their date of release in Japan. Sometimes mags that come out on a Thursday in Japan arrive at Kino in Singapore on the Wednesday before that. You can always call up Kino and ask them which day the mags are expected to arrive.

Sweet has become more expensive, and you can expect it to be priced about S$18-20. The June issue of InRed is also priced at 680yen in Japan, bit higher than its usual price, so I think it will also be close to S$20 in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Haru for the very informative reply! :p
I want the Tsumori Chisato pouch too, been looking for something like this so I hope I can manage to buy it. I also want the tri fold mirror, I have a strange obsession with mirrors like this.

Too bad I can't get the LeSportSac beauty girl pouch anymore, Taka Kino said they won't be getting any with the sea shipment. :(
Rach

Anonymous said...

I will also be Looking out for the InRed Issue 6. Cheerios!