Saturday 11 April 2009

Japanese Magazine Freebies

Here's a look at the freebies in the new issues of Sweet, Cutie and Steady.

Usually Ayumi on the cover is an incentive for me to buy the mag but this is such an awful act-cute shot that it has totally turned me off. The tote bag doesn't look that great anyway.


The last time Steady offered a Little Twin Stars freebie, the issue sold out quickly so Steady has teamed up with Sanrio again for this pouch in the May issue. Spotted this at Kino earlier this week but very few copies were left.


Now this I may consider: a 3-piece Care Bears stationery set!

8 comments:

Lina said...

Super cute! I wish all the western magazines had freebies too :( I'd buy a lot more for sure! hehe

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize Ayumi there... yea, so off-putting. But the Carebear and Little Twin Stars freebies really pulls you in! I wish there was a Japanese bookstore near here...

Anonymous said...

Japanese really like small gadgets. so girly.

Anonymous said...

hi do you know how much is Sweet?

Haru said...

Hi,

The last issue cost S$17.20 at Kino but I think the price might have been a bit more than the usual price as it was an extra-large issue.

Anonymous said...

That was Ayumi on SWEET? Strange as I could not tell it was her. I guess those Jap magazine with freebies are usually more expensive.

カロリイン said...

The lastest issue is a bumper issue, quite heavy and it's selling at $21.90.

Pearl Drops said...

heya Haru,
Ayumi is also on ViVi magz cover for May2009..
she looks much better there with green eyeshadow lol

me too a huge fan of japz magz & makeups junkie and i stumble across ur oh-so-lovely blog

i just bot jap mini magz that comes with heartshape srunchie & coinpurse! yummy