Wednesday 11 March 2009

Steady & Sweet April '09

The April editions of Sweet and Steady have landed at Kinokuniya in Ngee Ann City. Sweet (S$17.20) comes with a shiny vinyl Jill Stuart clutch purse with a chain strap threaded with a velvet ribbon. This is the 10th anniversary issue of Sweet so it's extra chunky at almost 2cm thick.



Steady (S$16.40) comes with a cute lavender tote bag that fits a lunch box nicely and a matching scrunchy. The scrunchy is made of a soft satiny material while the tote is made of polyester.






6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

KAWAII OVERLOAD!!

I love it!

Anonymous said...

I chanced upon the sweet magazine during lunch today and immediately thought of you! Just as I thought, you already bought the mags! Mine was the last copy at Kino, Liang Court.

The jill stuart clutch is pretty cute. I really like it. Only that it has a really plasticky smell!

Haru said...

Hi Visee,
I'm not sure if I'd ever use the Jill Stuart purse as it's a bit too flat to put all my usual barang barang that I carry around with me. And you're right about the smell! But that's quite typical of this kind of material and it doesn't irritate my nose so I'm pretty fine with it.

Anonymous said...

How are you using the steady bag?

I bought Steady mag too. :)

serene said...

omg. i could not manage to get my hands on Sweet on time. and its all sold out now. just trying my luck to see if u r willing to sell? or anyone? haha.
rene_me85@hotmail.com

Haru said...

Hi Serene,

sorry, I'm not interested in selling. Good luck hunting it down! If not, I'm sure there'll always be other mags in the future with JS items.

Amazon Japan still has it in stock but international shipping is very pricey.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/sweet-スウィート-2009年-04月号-雑誌/dp/B001THJJVO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239425718&sr=8-3