Thursday 5 February 2009

RMK Translucent Eyes swatches

I passed by the RMK counter again today and decided to swatch the Translucent Eyes duos again to see if they performed any better than the first time I tried them. To my surprise, the eyeshadows showed up on the back of my hand (without any primer) today with just a couple of swipes!

So here are the swatches, for what they are worth. Out of the five duos, I think the grey and pink ones are the prettiest. I also liked the iridescent sparkly effect produced when you layer the shimmery pink shade over the grey. I thought the shimmer shade was a bit chunky when I first swatched it by itself but after I smoothed it out and blended it on top of the grey, it becomes more of a smooth fine shimmer without any powdery chunkiness. I still wouldn't purchase any of these, but they're not bad after all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you have given me some hope! But I got the blue/pink one. I am not expecting it to be very pigmented but at least show up some when applied! :D

Anonymous said...

Robinson's is having sales & absorbing 7% GST from today till 15 Feb 09. i think they have a Kanebo counter. Worth checking out.