Saturday 28 February 2009

Majolica Majorca Girly Erotica

If you're still waiting impatiently for the Singapore launch of the new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus, from the spring '09 collection Girly Erotica, I'm afraid you will have to wait almost another month. According to yesterday's issue of Urban in the Straits Times, the collection will launch here only on 26 March.



Also, do check out my buddy, Fleckenschnittte's reviews of the collection on her wonderful blog, Lotus Palace!

4 comments:

plue said...

Hi Haru,

We have it here already. But I am very disappointed, since there's no new e/s and sad since my fav mascara the Lash Expander Neo is being DC :(

However, their pink pouch is pretty! LOL! :D

Haru said...

Hey Plue,

It was a surprisingly small collection for MM, as they usually put out new eyeshadow palettes for spring. Don't know why, perhaps they decided that they already have enough eyeshadow palettes in their line-up, plus the mascaras are always the biggest sellers anyway. You got a pouch from MM? I've never seen them put out one!

plue said...

Haru,

The pouch is a GWP if you purchase more than RM80, and you get a umbrella, a full size honey pump gloss and a makeover if you purchase more than RM150.

Let me post up a pic of the pouch, it's velvety, looks quite nice. Ahahaha! I have a thing for collecting MU pouches lately!

Anonymous said...

After reading the reviews at Lotus Palace, I think I'll skip this range.