Wednesday 22 October 2008

Isetan Happenings

Get those credit cards ready 'cos Isetan is having another event this weekend for Isetan cardholders whereby you can get 10% rebate vouchers with every $50 purchase.



Today is also the start of Robinsons Beauty Festival, which includes the exclusive advance launch of MAC's Red She Said collection. Guess where I'll be at lunchtime!

Another discovery that I made last night is that there's a beauty supplies store in United Square that stocks the Korean makeup brand, Castledew and they're running a 20% discount at the moment. There's actually a whole wall display and they have the Color Shot Eyes, but not the Diacut Eyes and Cheeks palettes with 9 shades that I've been lemming ever since I read my buddy, Fleckenschnitte's reviews. Do check out her reviews of Color Shot Eyes quads, Diacut Eyes and Diacut Cheeks! I can't remember the name of the store but it's on either the first floor or basement 1, tucked away in the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're talking about Beauty Language :)
They carry CastleDew stuff. There's an outlet in Sun Plaza. :)