Sunday 21 September 2008

Luxasia Warehouse Sale Part Deux

Since it was the last day of the Luxasia warehouse sale, I dropped by to see if there were any last-minute bargains to be had. The prices on some perfumes such as Bulgari Au The Rouge were slashed further but unfortunately, others that I was eyeing like Bulgari Extreme were not.

Brumeux from Cozycot had mentioned that she waited a few hours yesterday for Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege to be stocked at the sale so that piqued my curiosity. I tried it today and loved it so I ended up getting the 100ml version for $75. (30ml was $40, 50ml was $55.) 75% of reviewers on Makeupalley said that they would buy it again so this seems like a winner. Thanks for the great recommendation, Brumeux! :-)

Also picked up J Lo Miami Glow Golden Sparkle Shower Gel 200ml and Sexy Skin Body Lotion 200ml as these were going for the bargain price of only $5 each, down from the original sale price of $10. That's even cheaper than Body Shop shower gels! I don't own any J Lo perfumes but I got interested in Miami Glow after reading that it's a great coconut, beach scent, but unfortunately the Miami Glow perfume was not available at the sale.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anytime, babe!
good buy.
I was equipped by my phone, surfing MUA to make sure eclat worth the wait ;)

Anonymous said...

Iris good buy! Sad that I can't go to the sale. Lavin perfume is a score! I have a 30ml bottle which I use only on special days.

Pink Sith said...

Wonderful Haul!! Lanvin Eclat D'Arpege is one of my favorite perfumes! I bet you smell lovely!