Sunday 14 September 2008

Lancome Holiday '08

Lancome will launch its holiday collection on 31 October in Japan. That's awfully early for Christmas shopping but I guess it's never too early for makeup collectors on the prowl for the next must-have limited edition gem! Lancome is also launching a new youth-restoring serum, Secret de Vie, that is even more expensive than La Mer at 52,500yen for 30ml.

1. Noel Kit
2. Le Magnetique nail polish (3150yen)
3. Color Focus Palette (6300yen)
4. Diva Magic Powder (6300yen)
5. Secret de Vie Serum (52,500yen, 30ml)
6. Magnifique Kit (9450yen)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review! I was only interested in its quad but the picture didn't tickle me at all. not sure why they put those stars on. I hope I do like it in person. lancome makes great glittery eye shadows.

Haru said...

Hi Jojoba,
thanks for stopping by! The stars are probably the usual sprayed on overlay that rub off with a few brushes. The shades are described as "alluring purple, deep blue, cute pink and translucent pearl" on the Japanese website that I got the picture from. I quite like the combination of shades but am not a Lancome fan.

Anonymous said...

I actually love the stars lol :) I'm easily swayed by cutesy patterns!
I'm not a Lancome fan much either but the quad is very, very pretty. Must resist!

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I am excited about that nail polish!!!