Friday 19 September 2008

Jill Stuart LE Skincare

Jill Stuart will release two limited edition items on 10 October in Japan. Fruit Lip Balm (Tint Color) (1575yen, 7g) is a tinted lip balm made with moisturising ingredients such as strawberry juice, raspberry extract, macadamia nut oil, orange oil, shea butter, grapeseed oil and peach kernel oil. It will be available in 4 shades (that are scented accordingly), 101 Strawberry Tint, 102 Peach Tint, 103 Orange Tint and 104 Grape Tint. Each shade comes in a pot studded with a rhinestone in the respective color.




Fruits Hand Cream (2520yen, 72g) will be released in a LE packaging that features a cute "Jill Girl" illustration by Hiroshi Kato. The cream contains strawberry juice, raspberry extract, shea butter, royal jelly and carrot oil.



I haven't tried the Lip Balm and Fruits Hand Cream from the regular line before so I can't say how good they are. If I had to pick, I would get the Lip Balm which is quite affordable and you can re-use the pretty container. The Fruits Hand Cream tube is gorgeous but since it can't be re-used, it seems pointless to me as you'll have to decide whether to throw it out after finishing it or just keep it around even though it's useless once the cream is gone.


3 comments:

Karelessly in Love said...

Oooh thanks for the post! I need to have the lip balm in peach probably!

April said...

Hi
Thanks so much for all your posts... they are so useful for me!!

Don't worry about trying out the Jill Stuart lip balm and hand cream, they are not moisturizing at all, only the packaging looks cute...

Haru said...

Hi Fu,

That's a pity! I was thinking of getting these but guess I'll have to reconsider now.