Tuesday 2 September 2008

Giorgio Armani Lip Wax

Giorgio Armani will launch its Lip Wax line in Japan on 5 September. I've been lusting after these since I read my buddy, the Muse's excellent review of it. The Lip Wax is basically a lipstick in a compact, which I usually dislike in terms of packaging for lipsticks as I, being a hygiene freak, hate having to put my finger into the product. It comes in 6 fabulous shades, from more muted beige/browns to deep classic reds and plums. These retail for 3675yen each.



And as if this lemming needed any more encouragement, Hankyu department store has come up with a limited edition Lip Wax Kit. For *just* 7350yen, you get your choice of one Lip Wax, a Lip Shimmer #01 (nude pink) and an original lip accessory box (measuring H70×W160×D70mm). The box looks incredibly nifty with its compartments that fit the Lip Waxes ever so snugly and the dramatic red inner lining that contrasts nicely with the black exterior.

Want, need,... have? Maybe!



No comments: