Friday 6 June 2008

Visee Fall '08


Visee will launch a safari-themed collection, Glamorous Hunter, for fall on 1 July in Japan. The new star product is Glam Hunt Eyes (1890yen) which is a series of eyeshadow palettes that feature 5 shades each in a zebra print-inspired packaging.

1. Glam Hunt Eyes: 5 palettes in brown, grey, khaki themes (1890yen)
2. Nudish Rouge: Liquid rouge in a dial-type packaging in 11 shades (2100yen)
3. Pencil Eyeliner: 2 shades (840yen)
4. Liquid Eyeliner N: 2 shades (1050yen)
5. Cream Eyeliner WP: in black and brown (1470yen)
6. Pencil Eyeliner N: 2 shades (840yen)
7. Metallic Gloss Rouge: 2 new shades (2100yen)

Perhaps the biggest surprise of all is that pop star Koda Kumi will continue to front the Visee ad campaign, despite the earlier media furore over her senseless comments about older women that caused Visee to shut down its website for a couple of months.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

those palettes remind me of Kate's Line Spicy N... I think the cases of the Jewel Crush quads look more elegant and pretty.
I am curious for the exact color combinations though and I am sure I'll try out at least one of the new palettes =D

Anonymous said...

Ahh so pretty! I wish that Visee was available in Taiwan so I could get it :[[

Anonymous said...

i love your blog , thanks always!

D

Anonymous said...

i love your blog , thanks always!

D