Friday 26 October 2007

Majolica Majorca News

Picked up the December issue of Maquia yesterday and the Christmas collections catalog had pictures of the whole MM holiday collection. There are two Majolook palettes, one in shades of white and silver and the other in shades of pink and white. The pink palette looks paler than RS352 and not as red-toned as RD332. The silver palette also looks very pale, and there is no purple-toned shade (unlike the earlier pic that I had posted), which was disappointing for me. There will also be three new limited edition nailpolishes in SV831 Iceberg (氷山), PK132 Snowmelt (雪解け水) and BK933 Snowy Night (雪の夜). On the whole, I think last year's Christmas Majolook palettes were much prettier.

Anyway, moving on.... here's the scoop on the Spring 2008 collection due out on 21 January! Yes, I know that's still several months away! There will be a revamped version of Lash Enamel Glamour, three new Majolook (Trick) eyeshadow quads of which one will be limited edition, 3 new Honey Pump Glosses in pink, beige and red. The new Majolooks have a butterfly imprint on the lid. There will be a blue-toned palette, another in pink/mauve and the third in shades of brown. The butterfly theme sounds intriguing! I haven't been a big fan of Majolica Majorca's 2007 collections, especially the Majolook (Line Impact) series which had the strangest color combinations so I'm hoping that 2008 will bring a much more interesting line-up from Majolica Majorca.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Spring 08 MM collection does sound promising!

Anonymous said...

butterfly! sounds v gd!

Kathi said...

Wow, that spring collection sounds cute! Btw, weren't there rumors they were going to release more Frozen Splash Eyes? (not that I am really hot for them LOL)

the Muse said...

Kathi I heard the same about the splash eyes! (me either. not so great but still kinda have the "collect 'em all" obsession).

Totally want two of the glitter overcoat mascaras!

カロリイン said...

Yeah, ditto. I am also disappointed by MM's 2007 collection, and I do hope that 2008's collection will be better.