Thursday 11 October 2007

Givenchy Holiday


Givenchy's diamond-themed Christmas collection will be launched in Japan on 2 November. Some department stores will have exclusive advance launches such as Isetan in Shinjuku and Mitsukoshi in Ginza (17 October). All the items in the collection are limited edition.

Face Powder (6825yen) and Nail Polish #154 Pure Diamond and #155 Fancy Diamond (2415yen)


Lash Diamond #1 Extreme Black mascara (3990yen) and Lash Sparkle (3990yen): glitter mascara


Rouge #11 Rose Desire (3675yen) and Pop Gloss Crystal #425 Pure Diamond and #426 Fancy Diamond (3465yen)


There will also be a GWP of a jewellery box with purchases of 10,500yen inclusive of at least one item from the Christmas collection.

4 comments:

the Muse said...

SQUEAL :)

Can't wait to get my shipment!

I ordered this on tuesday and I'm so excited to see it!

Andrea Leite Marques said...

Although I am a huge fan of Givenchy cosmetics (Prisme Again and Prismissimes for the most), I am glad this will not join my Wish List! Way **too** shimmery for my tastes, really.
;)
a.

Anonymous said...

I really want the face powder and Rose desire lipstick.There's been some brilliant holiday collections this year :-)

Melissa said...

Wow! Rose Desire and Fancy Diamond look gorgeous! Is this a Japan-only collection or can we expect it in the US?