Friday 5 October 2007

Chanel Think Pink


Every makeup addict has experienced that special moment when you first see a new makeup collection and everything about it is just so magically perfect that you start lusting after every item in the collection and then your brain starts racing furiously to figure out how to obtain all of it. Next comes either begging for a CP or stalking your local counter until the collection is finally launched and you get to bring it home where you probably spend the next few days just admiring it and taking in its incredible beauty.

Chanel's Think Pink collection caught my eye from the moment I saw it on the Isetan Singapore website. Everything just looked so alluring and perfectly matched. The promo visuals look like they could have been done for Jill Stuart instead, with that soft sweet romantic look. The collection will be launched today in Isetan in Singapore and I can't wait to check it out in person :-) The Chanel Japan website has a gorgeous video clip on this collection. Just click on the Think Pink Collection link on the Chanel Japan website here:
http://www.vogue.co.jp/beauty/chanel/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I first saw the collection in Dubai and I was trying to figure out if it was some old collection since I'd never heard of it before!I'm glad I managed to get my hands on the Poesie blush-it's very pretty :-)

カロリイン said...

I am so dulled by the earthy tones of the Autumn collection by various brands. Chanel's Pink Collection for this Fall did add some sparks to my lemming. :) It's so pretty!:)

Unknown said...

So I'm not the only one who's been waiting eagerly for this collection. The colours are so sweet... going down to Isetan tonight as well!

Anonymous said...

I love the Think Pink Collection! Though I wished they used Asian models in the Japanese video clip, as it's a collection designed for Asian women, right? But still, gorgeous collection!