Friday 15 June 2007

Various non-makeup hauls

Sorry for the lack of updates as I've been on vacation. Been doing quite a bit of shopping during my vacation! I picked up this white and blue halter chiffon dress from Indio in Harajuku today. The price tag was 4725yen but the store was running a 30% discount so I paid only 3307yen :-) It was also available in red and black. The necklace (1680yen) and earrings (1050yen) are from the NEXT (a UK High Street brand) store in Aqua City, Odaiba.


Also got this cute little Ariel trash can (about 20cm tall) and Marie the Aristocats can from the Daiso 100yen store in Takeshita-dori in Harajuku.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a lovely dress and necklace! hardly see you post your non-makeup hauls. keep them coming! enjoy reading your blog even though I don't leave comments. *shy*