Monday, 4 June 2007

Jill Stuart fall collection

The JS fall collection will launch in August:
1. 5 blushes in a new portable packaging
2. Point Crystal loose eyeshadow in 5 shades (limited edition)
3. 3 new shades of Lip Lustres
4. 2 new shades of Brilliance Eyes palettes
5. 2 new shades of Jelly Eyes
6. 3 new shades of Nail Polishes

Looks like only the Point Crystal will be limited edition which is great news!

In September, JS will release a portable brush set, a lip cream and an eyebrow powder.


karen said...

Waaaah, sounds really good. More Brilliance Eyes. More jellies!!! More blushes! Too bad you won't be in Japan to help me get them anymore :( :(

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I wouldn't need anymore Jill Stuart she's going to take out all that? Damn I'm going to be poor come Autumn...:-( (does the LE items sell out really fast?Just wanted to know if I'd be able to get my hands on the stuff from Ebay)
Cargolover from MUA