Saturday 26 May 2007

MAC & Awake haul

Just completed a major project at work successfully today after a very long and stressful week so I headed for Shinjuku to pick up the MAC Showflower quad which is exclusive to Isetan department store in Japan. After that, I wandered over to the Awake counter and ended up hauling the Awake Lip Lacquer Stardom #5 Lavender Mauve (2940yen), a super shimmery berry mauve, and Awake Reflectance Eye Stardom E3 Always Blue (5040yen). I had been using my Jill Stuart Brilliance Eyes palettes for the past two days and while I still love the shades, some micro glitter particles fell on my cheeks as the day went by so I was looking for a palette that had rich shimmery shades but with a more velvety, less powdery texture. The Awake eyeshadows felt great when I swatched them. And finally, the Majolica Majorca Little Black Book that I had bought at a Yahoo auction arrived in the mail!


Also reserved the limited edition E4 Mint Frost palette from the "Magnificent Sky" summer collection which will be released in Japan on 2 June :-) Isetan department store is also offering an exclusive kit which includes the palette and an Isetan-exclusive All Direction Mascara Stardom X1 (a greyish green) with an original red clutch bag for 8190yen.

http://www.awake.co.jp/index2.html

No comments: