Friday 18 May 2007

Lunasol haul

Loved the Lunasol summer palettes so much that I went back to the Lunasol counter today and did some more damage :-) I got the Skin Modelling Eyes #2 Beige Orange and Scent Form Eyes #4 M Gold and #5 Chocolate Cosmos. Those darn counter lights just make everything look so sparkly and pretty. Will review these after I try them out!

The SA also told me that the autumn collection will be released on 17 August with reservations starting in early July. Yay, just in time for me to do one last haul before I leave. Although the new palettes will be permanent, they are expecting quite high demand for these and hence, she advised me to reserve them early. Didn't get to see any pics of them though.

1 comment:

kuri* said...

All of the skin modelling eyes and that chocolate cosmos quad look gorgeous. Must stay away from the department stores!